Join our team – check out our job openings below!
We are a growing software company that creates simple software to solve complex problems. We provide low-code asset reliability, work management, financial planning, and access authorization solutions for utility and industrial companies that are easy to use and configured to match how our customers work. Our products are used by leading power generation and T&D utilities worldwide, including 80% of the U.S. nuclear power industry. Endevor was named to the 2020, 2021 and 2022 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
We’re looking for individuals who are committed to our core values:
Our Core Values
- We are Relentlessly Committed to Customer Success – Before, during and after a project, our team provides the highest level of expertise and support.
- We are Passionate – We believe in our products and our approach to improving the lives of our customers.
- We are Flexible – The best results come from adjusting as new information is made available and objectives are refined.
- We Take Ownership – We hold ourselves accountable to deliver high quality solutions and work through obstacles.
- We Think Critically – We strive to gain a complete understanding of business needs and desired outcomes to deliver the right solution for today and the future.
- We are Always Improving – We are constantly learning from our experiences, our customers, and each other.
Our culture is casual and flexible. Our teams follow Agile methodologies, and we use an OKR framework to ensure we’re making progress towards achieving our long-term vision. We offer competitive salary and benefits including company paid medical insurance for employees, a 401k match, discretionary time off, and opportunities for continued professional development. Our team is remote with an option to work out of our office in Wilmington, Delaware.
Endevor is hiring software development interns! We’re looking for college students or recent graduates looking to grow their experience doing full-stack development. We’re looking for a full stack .NET Developer intern with an interest in building scalable, predictable, high-quality, and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack using ASP.NET (C#). You will work both independently and as part of a team on multi-phased development projects from concept through development.
As an intern you will have the opportunity to build your development skills and learn more about how an agile development team operates. Our interns are assigned similar work to our full-time developers and coached every step of the way to gain valuable hands-on experience while contributing to real projects and products.
All of our developers (including interns!) are expected to perform some level of analysis on development work assigned – this could range from breaking down a complex business process into software development tasks or planning out the appropriate technical approach to solving a development problem. As you grow and mature at Endevor, career path options include technical leadership, implementation leadership, and product owner/manager options.
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science fundamentals, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area of study
- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements
- Develop, maintain, and manage systems, software tools and applications
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives
- Analyze, develop and implement testing procedures, programming and documentation
- Analyze, design, and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance
Additional Valued Experience
- Experience designing and developing software with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.5+, including Visual Studio 2017-2019
- Experience with the Microsoft technology stack, specifically ASP.NET (C#) Web Forms
- Strong ability to debug software including identification and implementation of performance improvements
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- HTML and CSS
- NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle )
- LINQ (.NET Language Integrated Query)
- NET Web API, OData, REST web services
- Windows Azure or other Microsoft cloud technologies
- Unit, functional, and coded UI tests
- Azure DevOps or Microsoft Team Foundation Server