Join our team – check out our job openings below!
We are a growing software company that creates simple software to solve complex problems. We provide low-code asset reliability, work management, financial planning, and access authorization solutions for utility and industrial companies that are easy to use and configured to match how our customers work. Our products are used by leading power generation and T&D utilities worldwide, including 80% of the U.S. nuclear power industry. Endevor was named to the 2020, 2021 and 2022 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
We’re looking for individuals who are committed to our core values:
Our Core Values
- We are Relentlessly Committed to Customer Success – Before, during and after a project, our team provides the highest level of expertise and support.
- We are Passionate – We believe in our products and our approach to improving the lives of our customers.
- We are Flexible – The best results come from adjusting as new information is made available and objectives are refined.
- We Take Ownership – We hold ourselves accountable to deliver high quality solutions and work through obstacles.
- We Think Critically – We strive to gain a complete understanding of business needs and desired outcomes to deliver the right solution for today and the future.
- We are Always Improving – We are constantly learning from our experiences, our customers, and each other.
Our culture is casual and flexible. Our teams follow Agile methodologies, and we use an OKR framework to ensure we’re making progress towards achieving our long-term vision. We offer competitive salary and benefits including company paid medical insurance for employees, a 401k match, discretionary time off, and opportunities for continued professional development. Our team is remote with an option to work out of our office in Wilmington, Delaware.
Endevor is looking for a Systems Administrator to manage and push forward our internal and cloudbased network and infrastructure. This position will be responsible for overseeing the Azure environment and architecture which will include all aspects of the company’s networks, applications, databases, and telecommunications, including implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, and usage monitoring. In addition, this position will have the opportunity to work with our development teams to improve development processes, including automation of deployments, creation of installation packages, etc.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory
- Strong experience with Microsoft PowerShell and automating standard tasks
- Strong experience with Office 365 (including Exchange and SharePoint)
- Strong experience with Windows System and Network Administration
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle database systems
- Experience with Windows Server 2019+, including Hyper-V virtualization
- Willingness to work off hours as needed and be on call to support production systems
- Must be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player who exhibits exceptional relationship management skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with a team that does not conform to a traditional hierarchy structure
- Must have confidence in your abilities, and have the desire to continue to learn and grow
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience (5+ years)
Additional Valued Experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Experience with Microsoft Intune
Experience in software companies or supporting software development teams
Design and implement infrastructure solutions in Microsoft Azure to support our operations, with considerations for design methodologies, automation, reliability and security
Install, configure, upgrade, test and support all hardware and software (including operating
Automate IT-related tasks to ensure efficient and cost-effective production operations
Monitor and manage our global system for on-premises and cloud-based servers, including storage, analysis, and performance tuning; advanced troubleshoot system hardware, software, networks, and operating systems; perform system load/stress testing; escalate application issues to vendors
Work with our Operations teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues with our hosted applications, including building out tooling and approaches for installing and delivering our software applications
Develop system access policies and procedures following security best practices; monitor and control of infrastructure application security; provide primary response and intervention for Information Technology related security incidents and violations organization wide
Gather system requirement and deliver to system specifications, implement data access security requirements, design system infrastructure, plan and select infrastructure hardware, installation, configuration and test PC and server hardware, software, LAN, and WAN networks, and develop operational policies and procedures
Create and maintain standards and procedures for system/data protection that is consistent with business data retention plans
Develop, test, evaluate, and install enhancements and new software
Remain current with new security and network monitoring technologies, applicable laws, and regulations
Participate in long and short-term projects as required to facilitate new technology and infrastructure upgrades
Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
Endevor is hiring software development interns! We’re looking for college students or recent graduates looking to grow their experience doing full-stack development. We’re looking for a full stack .NET Developer intern with an interest in building scalable, predictable, high-quality, and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack using ASP.NET (C#). You will work both independently and as part of a team on multi-phased development projects from concept through development.
As an intern you will have the opportunity to build your development skills and learn more about how an agile development team operates. Our interns are assigned similar work to our full-time developers and coached every step of the way to gain valuable hands-on experience while contributing to real projects and products.
All of our developers (including interns!) are expected to perform some level of analysis on development work assigned – this could range from breaking down a complex business process into software development tasks or planning out the appropriate technical approach to solving a development problem. As you grow and mature at Endevor, career path options include technical leadership, implementation leadership, and product owner/manager options.
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science fundamentals, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area of study
- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements
- Develop, maintain, and manage systems, software tools and applications
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives
- Analyze, develop and implement testing procedures, programming and documentation
- Analyze, design, and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance
Additional Valued Experience
- Experience designing and developing software with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.5+, including Visual Studio 2017-2019
- Experience with the Microsoft technology stack, specifically ASP.NET (C#) Web Forms
- Strong ability to debug software including identification and implementation of performance improvements
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- HTML and CSS
- NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle )
- LINQ (.NET Language Integrated Query)
- NET Web API, OData, REST web services
- Windows Azure or other Microsoft cloud technologies
- Unit, functional, and coded UI tests
- Azure DevOps or Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Endevor is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to lead our sales and marketing organization. Endevor has a proven portfolio of software products widely used in the Power Industry, both domestically and internationally. We have an effective model for developing new products by leveraging our extensive library of intellectual property and adaptable software components. Endevor develops long-term relationships with its customers with project successes that provide real, measurable value. Our customers become advocates, internally and externally, leading to additional sales opportunities.
A successful candidate will be responsible for developing new markets and aligning sales and marketing activities with our company objectives and values. Core job responsibilities include developing and monitoring sales and marketing strategic plans, building an organization and managing sales and marketing resources, overseeing the creation of sales and marketing materials, establishing sales and marketing processes, and working closely with product management. This position will report directly to the Endevor CEO and will be an integral participant in the company’s overall strategic planning processes.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 7 years of experience in Enterprise software sales or marketing, preferably in an asset-intensive market
- At least 5 years of experience in managing sales or marketing resources
- Proven track record of developing at least one new market for an existing software product
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Ability to work in a hybrid capacity with proximity to the Endevor main office located in Greenville, Delaware
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Develop a firm understanding of and participate in refining company objectives, goals, and the strategic plan
- Work with leadership to establish revenue targets and sales and marketing budgets
- Build and manage and effective sales and marketing organization including recruiting, training, and career development
- Continuously evaluate and improve our sales and marketing processes and procedures
- Develop a firm understanding of company software products and provide feedback to product management on software functionality, roadmaps, and pricing strategies
- Create and execute go-to-market strategies to existing and new markets
- Effective evaluation and use of marketing channels including social media
- Routinely perform market and competitive analysis
- Oversee the development of sales materials and marketing collateral at the company and product level
- Participate in key customer sales efforts and attend targeted industry events and conferences
- Identify and manage industry partners and resellers
- Provide regular sales forecasts and reports to company leadership
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience
- Incentive-based pay structure potential
- Generous PTO policy
- Medical Benefits
- 401k Program